EQUILIBRATRICE SEC 2.8
Automatic caliper balancer to measure distance and diameter for rims up to 28” with innovative clamp to retain the adhesive weight, 3D wheel measurement system that, in the case of iron rims and in the absence of sonar, calculates the width of the circle. The innovative AutoAdaptive Mode tolerance recalculation system is based on the calculation of the residual imbalance limit value corresponding to an acceptable perceived vibration. For each wheel to be balanced, the AutoAdaptive Mode software acquires weight and size and recalculates the tolerance value to cancel any vibration perceived on the steering wheel, ensuring maximum driving comfort and significant time savings. All useful programs for optimization SPLIT, OPT, ALU. 3D balancing mode in ALU-S - Adhesive weights on the planes inside the rim with specific indicator of the position of the counterweight. Low speed of balancing. VDD Virtual Direct Drive of last generation - System of measure superfast and extremely accurate.
• Manual locking by means of a quick nut.
• The automatic gauge allows the electronic acquisition of distance and diameter (from 12 “to 28”) with consequent activation of the desired balancing program (clip-on counterweights or adhesives).
• Virtual Sonar is the new software designed for the 3D measurement of the wheel which, in the absence of sonar, calculates the width of the rim. In the case of iron rims, after the insertion of the first correction plane with an automatic caliper.
• For each individual wheel to be balanced, the AutoAdaptive software acquires its weight and dimensions and recalculates the tolerance value such as to cancel any vibration perceived on the steering wheel.
• Programs: ALU S - SPLIT - unbalance optimization.
• Wheel protection.